Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ace's Scooby-Doo Pool Party

This weekend, Ian and I went to his cousin's pool party.  Unfortunately, we had to make a few stops for my poor car sick little boy along the way and ended up missing the cupcakes and presents part, so I have no pictures of those.  Fortunately, we did arrive in enough time to go swimming!

Playing in the pool with Grandaddy!


One of Ace's friends was giving ladybug rides.  Ian was thrilled to have a turn.


Ian and Gramma K.  She took such good care of Ian when we got there.  Ian had just woken up and was still feeling a little icky from the ride, and Gramma K got Ian all settled in and even held his pizza while he ate it!  That's definitely some TLC service right there!


It didn't take Ian long to find the trampoline.


He had a blast jumping on it!


Birthday boy with his new toy saw and a big ole cupcake!


I'm gonna get you!


So grown up!!


Aunt Erwin and Ian.  Ian kept rubbing his nose and I couldn't get a smile out of him!


But that didn't phase Erin!  She just went right on playing with him. :-)


Yummy cupcake!


Sweet little Tylar, Ace's little cousin.  She was pointing at the balloon that flew away.


Ian and Tatum, Tylar's older sister.  She and Ace are such good buddies!


It was so fun for Ian to get to play with Ace's cousins too.  Maci and Tylar are helping Ian and Ace open goodie bags!


Looking at the frogs Grant Julie got Ace for his birthday!


I have many, many more pictures on my camera for another post.  But in the meantime, happy birthday, Ace!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment