Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy 1st Father's & Mother's Day!

To: Mommy and Daddy
From: Fin (with a little help from Aunt Laura and Uncle James)


Dear Mommy & Daddy,

I know you guys went through some really hard times to get me here.  Thank you for not giving up on me!  I love you both so much and am very lucky to be your little boy!

Love,
Fin

P.S.  When are we going to Disneyland and Disneyworld?  I'd like to go ahead and add those dates to my calendar.
I

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Fin!!! And of course Aunt Laura & Uncle James rock for helping out :)

    Mike wants to know when you have time to sleep!

    That was so sweet it made me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet, precious video! and great music! i really enjoyed watching it. ya'll are so creative!

    ReplyDelete